It’s here: A new patient portal
Washington University Physicians has transitioned to a new patient portal called MyChart. If you already have a MyChart account you may log in here.
What is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure online tool that gives existing patients access to a convenient and free way to manage their personal health care information at Washington University School of Medicine.
With MyChart, you can:
- Manage your appointments. Request appointments or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Prepare for your visit. Complete forms and questionnaires before your visit.
- Access your test results. View your results and your doctor’s comments within days.
- Communicate with your doctor. Get answers to medical questions without phone tag or unnecessary appointments.
- Pay bills online. Pay copays and bills from home.
- Request prescription refills. Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
How do I sign up? Two ways:
During your office visit: You’ll receive an email containing a link that automatically enrolls you in MyChart. Click the link and follow the instructions to activate and access your MyChart account.
After your office visit: Visit MyPatientChart.org and click Sign Up Now. Enter the MyChart activation code you received by email or from your provider at your visit. Your code expires 90 days from date of issue. Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your account.
Can I get MyChart for my family?
Yes. Proxy access and allows a parent or guardian to log into a child or dependent’s personal MyChart account, and then connect to information regarding that patient. Click here for more information on Proxy access in MyChart.
What happened to the previous portal, FollowMyHealth?
On June 2, your FollowMyHealth portal became read-only and will remain available for approximately 90 days. This means you can still view your messages, appointments, prescriptions and other information, but you are no longer be able to send messages, refill prescriptions or request appointments for Washington University providers using this portal.
If there is information from FollowMyHealth that you would like to keep, please print the information and keep for your records. As always, your complete health record is available to you upon request. To request a copy of your medical records, visit: WUPhysicians.wustl.edu/MedicalRecords
If you did not receive an instant activation email or an activation code at your last office visit, or if you are having trouble setting up your account, call 866-273-1966.