For appointments, call (314) 286-1940
Washington University physical therapy specialists manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities through high-quality patient care. We promote optimal physical function, health and wellness, and participate in the advancement of movement science.
Physical therapy clinicians provide comprehensive physical therapy services to adults and adolescents with muscle imbalance, movement dysfunction, and/or pain related to musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, or cardiopulmonary diseases, conditions, or injuries.
Services include therapy for:
- Movement impairments and/or posture problems related to pain and disease, acute and chronic conditions or injuries of the neck, back, shoulder, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle or foot
- Recurring headaches
- Facial pain and weakness
- Diabetic foot problems
- Sports injuries
- Incontinence and pelvic pain
- Lymphedema treatment and management
- Management of overweight and obesity
- Health, fitness and wellness
For more information, visit the Physical Therapy Clinics website.