For appointments, call (314) 514-3500
The Washington University pediatric Orthopedics specialists are among the best in the country to treat children with a traumatic bone or muscle injury or congenital deformity of the spine, hip, hand, leg or foot.
With offices at St. Louis Children’s Hospital, ranked among the top 10 pediatric orthopedic centers in the United States, our Chesterfield outpatient orthopedic facility, and at our new location at the St. Louis Children’s Specialty Care Center, we are able to provide easy access to pediatric orthopedic services for our patients. Washington University pediatric orthopedic surgeons also see patients at Shriners Hospital for Children in St Louis. Our team includes board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians and surgeons, pediatric orthopedic nurse practitioners, registered nurses and medical assistants, physical therapists, physiatrists, and rehabilitation medicine specialists. The team works closely with pediatric radiologists and radiology technicians at St. Louis Children’s Hospital to optimize assessment and treatment.
Services include the treatment of:
- Adolescent hip deformities
- Benign and malignant tumors
- Blount's disease
- Bone, joint and muscle infections
- Fractures/trauma of the elbow, femur and knee
- Hand and wrist deformities/injuries
- Limb length discrepancies
- Lower extremity deformities
- Nerve, tendon and vessel injuries
- Pediatric and adolescent sports injuries
- Pediatric foot deformities, including clubfoot and vertical talus
- Spine injuries and deformities