For appointments, call (314) 514-3500.
Washington University sports medicine doctors bring world-class, expert care to patients of all ages in St. Louis and the surrounding communities. Our sports medicine doctors are the number one choice for the St. Louis Blues, Washington University the GO! St. Louis Marathon, as well as local and national soccer events.
Our sports medicine team works closely with physical therapists, athletic trainers, physiatrists and rehabilitation medicine specialists, as well as primary care sports medicine providers, human performance experts and sports nutritionists to coordinate care and optimize an athlete’s recovery.
Sports Medicine Treatment
Washington University sports medicine doctors provide a wide variety of treatments including non-surgical treatment, surgical intervention and rehabilitation. You will receive specialized care for all sports-related injuries and athletic concussions.
Our services include the treatment of athletic head, shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, foot and ankle injuries:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Articular cartilage injuries (ACI)
- Arthritis of the hip
- Distal biceps repair
- High ankle sprains
- Hip dysplasia
- Knee replacement
- Elbow injuries
- Medial collateral ligament (MCL)
- Meniscal transplantation
- Meniscus debridement
- Meniscus repair
- Osteochondral autograft and allograft
- Osteochondral defect (OCD) of capitellum
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL)
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder dislocation
- Superior labrum anterior to posterior (SLAP) tears
- Stress fx-comp syndrome
- Tennis elbow - lateral epicondylitis
- Ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction