For appointments, call (314) 514-3500.
From acquired foot problems to treatment of foot deformities or trauma, Washington University orthopedic specialists provide expert care for foot and ankle conditions. We are skilled in advanced surgical techniques, and perform many procedures on an outpatient basis, followed by an individualized rehabilitation program.
Washington University Orthopedics takes a comprehensive approach to helping patients with foot and ankle conditions. Our foot and ankle doctors work with a certified orthotist to create custom braces to help straighten or correct misaligned joints, and a certified pedorthotist in the design and fabrication of shoes and shoe inserts. We also offer patients on-location rehabilitative services with board-certified physiatrists on staff.
Foot and Ankle Treatment
Our top foot and ankle doctors work with a multidisciplinary team to develop an individual treatment plan for each of our patients to ensure they get expert and compassionate care. We treat:
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Bunions, hammertoes and neuromas
- Congenital foot and ankle deformity
- Fractures and sprains of the foot and ankle
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Neurologic disease causing deformity or dysfunction (Charcot Marie Tooth, foot drop, post-stroke deformity)
- Overuse injuries including tendonitis and ligament injuries
- Post-trauma or acquired deformities (flat foot)