For appointments, call (314) 514-3500.
From acquired foot problems to treatment of foot deformities or trauma, Washington University Orthopedic specialists are skilled in advanced surgical techniques, with many procedures performed on an outpatient basis and followed with an individualized rehabilitation program.
Washington University Orthopedics takes a comprehensive approach to helping patients with foot and ankle conditions: a certified orthotist is available to create custom braces to help straighten or correct misaligned joints; a pedorthotist certified in the design and fabrication of shoes and shoe inserts is part of our team, and we also offer patients on-location rehabilitative services with board-certified physiatrists on staff.
Services include the treatment of:
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Bunions, hammertoes and neuromas
- Congenital foot and ankle deformity
- Fractures and sprains of the foot and ankle
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Neurologic disease causing deformity or dysfunction (Charcot Marie Tooth, foot drop, post-stroke deformity)
- Overuse injuries including tendonitis and ligament injuries
- Post-trauma or acquired deformities (flat foot)