For appointments, call (314) 362-4211.
Washington University Adolescent and Pediatric Gynecology specialists offer a comprehensive program for the evaluation, specialized treatment and follow-up care of gynecologic problems in infants, children, young adolescents and teenage girls.
Adolescent and Pediatric Gynecologist services include the treatment of:
- Heavy, frequent or painful menstrual periods
- Irregular or infrequent menstrual periods
- Signs of early sexual maturation
- Signs of delayed sexual maturation
- Breast abnormalities, including asymmetry or pain
- Chronic genital rashes or itching
- Vaginal discharge, drainage or odor
- Unusual appearance of the genitals
- Abdominal pain
- Ovarian cysts or pelvic masses
- Pelvic endometriosis
- Birth defects involving the reproductive organs
- Injuries involving the reproductive organs
Adolescent gynecologist specialists at Washington University provide opportunities to educate young patients along with providing exceptional care and treatment options.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with a Washington University Adolescent and Pediatric gynecologist.