For appointments, call 314-273-4PAG (4724).
Washington University adolescent and pediatric gynecology specialists offer a comprehensive program for the evaluation, specialized treatment and follow-up care of gynecologic problems in infants, children, young adolescents and teenage girls at the Women & Infants Center in St. Louis.
Adolescent and pediatric gynecology services include the treatment of:
- Heavy, frequent or painful menstrual periods
- Irregular or infrequent menstrual periods
- Signs of early sexual maturation
- Signs of delayed sexual maturation
- Breast abnormalities, including asymmetry or pain
- Chronic genital rashes or itching
- Vaginal discharge, drainage or odor
- Unusual appearance of the genitals
- Abdominal pain
- Ovarian cysts or pelvic masses
- Pelvic endometriosis
- Birth defects involving the reproductive organs
- Injuries involving the reproductive organs
The adolescent gynecologists at Washington University provide opportunities to educate young patients along with providing exceptional care and treatment options.
For more information, visit PediatricGynecology.wustl.edu.