For appointments at the Center for Advanced Medicine,
call (314) 362-3181.
For appointments at Missouri Baptist Medical Center,
call (314) 996-6075.
Washington University Gynecologic Oncology specialists provide the highest quality of individualized care to women who are diagnosed with possible gynecologic cancer or pre-cancerous conditions and those with gynecologic malignancies. We also offer a cancer risk counseling service for families desiring current information regarding the inheritance of cancer, genetic testing for cancer predisposition and individualized cancer risk assessment as it relates to their family history of cancer.
Services include the treatment of:
- Cancer of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, endometrium, vulva, vagina and cervix
- Women who have had abnormal pap smears and/or cervical lesions and are in need of additional tests to rule out the possibility of cervical cancer
- Abnormal uterine bleeding to rule out endometrial cancer
- Vulvar irritations and/or lesions to rule out vulvar cancer
- Adnexal or pelvic masses to rule out ovarian cancer
- Women previously diagnosed or receiving primary treatment for a gynecologic cancer from another provider