For appointments, call (314) 286-2400.
Washington University Fertility and Reproductive Medicine specialists provide a full line of services for women who are experiencing a wide variety of reproductive disorders, including painful periods and abnormal hormone problems. They offer advanced assisted reproductive treatment options for both men and women facing infertility.
- Full range of infertility treatments, including In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), medical T=therapies, surgery, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), cryopreservation, donor eggs and a gestational carrier program
- The latest therapies to treat menopausal problems, such as hot flashes, and risks, such as related bone loss
- Treatment of uterine fibroids and polyps
- Treatment of abnormal uterine development and scarring
- Treatment of endometriosis
- Treatment of abnormal bleeding and absence of menstrual periods
- Treatment of contraception problems
- Treatment of abnormal hair growth
- Treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
For more information, visit the Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center web site.