For appointments, call (314) 362-4503.
Washington University's neurorehabilitation team consists of neurologists and neuropsychologists who specialize in treating patients with stroke, spinal cord and brain injury.
Our neuropsychologists are experts in a wide variety of neurorehabilitation. We understand that undergoing neurorehabilitation can seem daunting for you and your loved ones, but our physicians provide compassionate care to all of our patients. Our neurorehabilitation services include:
- Electrophysiological testing
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Inpatient and outpatient medical management
- Behavioral and pharmacological interventions
- Technology-based rehabilitation
- Aphasia clinic
- Concussion clinic
- Stroke and brain injury treatment
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation
Visit our neurorehabilitation website to learn more.