For appointments, call (314) 362-4503.
Washington University's neurorehabilitation team consists of neurologists and neuropsychologists who specialize in treating patients with stroke, spinal cord and brain injury.
- Electrophysiologcal testing
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Inpatient and outpatient medical management
- Behavioral and pharmacological interventions
- Technology-based rehabilitation
- Aphasia clinic
- Concussion clinic
- Stroke and brain injury treatment
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation