For appointments, call 314-362-7509
Toll free, 800-437-5430
Washington University Sinus Institute specialists are board-certified sinus experts, offering comprehensive medical and surgical care to adults and children with sinus and allergy conditions. For patients experiencing persistent sinus and allergy symptoms despite medical therapy, surgery might be indicated to correct chronic inflammations or severe conditions. We provide access to the latest surgical advancements for the treatment of skull base tumors, and are leaders in minimally-invasive surgery.
Services include the treatment of:
- Acute and chronic sinusitis
Chronic or severe nosebleeds
- Deviated septum
- Difficulty breathing due to nasal obstruction
- Loss of the sense of smell and taste
- Nasal blockage
- Nasal drainage or discharge
- Persistent cough
- Sinus pressure
While using the latest in surgical technology, the Sinus Institute specialists also treat for complex conditions such as:
- Pituitary tumors
- Complex anterior skull base defects
- Cerebrospinal fluid leaks
- Other rare tumors such as chordomas, chondrosarcomas, melanomas and meningiomas.
Minimally invasive surgical services include:
- Primary or revision sinus surgery
- Endoscopic pituitary and orbital decompression surgery
- Endoscopic skull base surgery for cancerous and non-cancerous tumors
For more information, visit the Sinus Institute website.