For appointments, call (314) 362-1291
Washington University electrophysiologists offer the complete spectrum of clinical procedures for patients with supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias, including ablation procedures and pacemaker and defibrillator implantation.
While arrhythmias can be common, we know it can be uneasy to be diagnosed with supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias. Our electrophysiologists provide world-class care for a wide range of patients.
Our electrophysiology team specializes in treating rhythm disorders including:
- Atrial fibrillation treatment
- Atrial flutter treatment
- Focal atrial tachycardia treatment
- Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) treatment
- Wolff-Parkinson White (WPW) syndrome treatment
- Ventricular arrhythmias treatment