At Washington University’s academic medical campus, our physicians want to improve the health of people through excellence in patient care and medical discovery. With years of experience and high recognition in various medical fields, Washington University physicians are committed to providing you with high quality medical services and knowledge to take control of your health.
Learn About Our Specialties
To find information about our medical services start with the Specialties menu. It is a link in the navigation on the left. Browse the list of specialties and select the topic that most closely matches the condition for which you seek care. On most pages, we also provide links to information about related services and resources. If you're looking for information about a pediatric health condition, visit St. Louis Children's Hospital, our pediatric partner, for more information.
Learn More About Your Condition
For general information about a specific condition, choose For Patients or Medical Services in the top navigation and select Conditions and Treatments. Browse the listing to find your specific condition and learn more about the treatments at Washington University.
Tips for Your First Appointment
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled visit for completion of the registration process, medical history paperwork, and payment of co-pay (if applicable).
- Bring a detailed medication list of your prescription bottles with you. Important information includes the name of the medication, dosage, the number of times it is taken daily, and the pharmacy contact information.
- Bring any forms you may need completed with you at the time of the visit. This includes handicapped parking forms, daycare/school forms, mail-in pharmacy requests, etc.
- If you are diabetic or have high blood pressure and you take blood sugar and/or blood pressure readings at home, bring in a written record of those readings to your appointment.
- Bring any old records you may have, including recent lab results.
- Please bring your previous physician's office address and phone number. This information is necessary to request old records from their office.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to meeting all your health care needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or ask any member of our staff at your next appointment. We are always happy to assist you.