When you make your appointment, you may be asked to pre-register during that first phone call. If that is not convenient, we encourage you to register online with Washington University Physicians to make your first office visit go smoothly.
- Follow My Health
Washington University Follow My Health is our patient portal. A patient portal is a secure gateway to your own medical record. You can enroll in Follow My Health at your Washington University physician's office. For security reasons, you will need to register in person so we can verify your identity.You may use the portal to update your personal information, view test results, communicate with your physician, or make a credit card payment.
What is Patient Registration?
Registration is the collection of information required to establish an account for you with our billing services. The types of information captured in registration are demographic (name, address, date of birth, alternate contacts, etc.) and financial (insurance, responsible party, special billing arrangements, etc.).
Information submitted through this service is received by our staff and completed each day. Any current or scheduled patient of Washington University Physicians may choose to pre-register online and we can assure you that any information submitted at least two days prior to your visit will be entered before you arrive. For your protection and peace of mind, we have also built in security features to assure that any information you provide will be held in the strictest confidentiality as well.
Why pre-register online?
1. The online registration option saves time and allows you to send us the information on your schedule. You can use the service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
2. Less paperwork will be required at the doctor's office when you arrive. This will help prevent delays at the time of your visit.
3. Questions regarding insurance, billing or other issues can be submitted with the online form and we can respond to you prior to your visit date.
4. You have no worries about paper forms getting tied up in the mail or misdirected. Online registration will greatly help reduce the need to provide information more than once.
5. Updates are easy to provide. If you have changes in your insurance, address, etc., you can submit updates any time you wish.
6. The forms and process are secure. If you change your mind during the process, you can simply press the "cancel" button at the bottom of the form. In addition, the system secures the data so it is kept private and confidential.