OPEN THE DOOR TO GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
As one of the largest employers in the St. Louis metro area, the staff of Washington University School of Medicine reflects the rich diversity of the community in which we live and serve. To see a complete list of current job openings (updated daily), please visit our jobs website.
CLINICAL FACULTY AND FELLOWS
Appointments for clinical fellows and faculty positions are established on a departmental or program basis. Interested applicants should contact the division or academic department office directly.
PRIMARY CARE OPPORTUNITIES
Physicians interested in primary care as a Washington University Clinical Associate (WUCA), please call 314-747-6519 or send us an email to request more information.
The School of Medicine offers challenging and rewarding employment in many fields including:
• NURSE PRACTITIONERS/PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS
• ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
• MEDICAL AND CLINICAL RESEARCH
There are many other opportunities for employment in the School of Medicine that do not require a medical education or medical background. These include: patient services representatives, insurance/billing, clerical, secretarial/administration, facilities, information systems, all levels of management and accounting/budgeting/finance.
Washington University provides all full-time faculty and staff generous benefits that include:
• 22 vacation days plus 8 holidays
• Choice of medical and dental insurance plans
• Employee, spouse and dependent children tuition
• Flex health spending
• Life insurance
• Employee assistance programs
• Sick leave
• Discounted memberships at health clubs
• Optional supplemental life insurance
• Long-term disability Insurance
• Long-term care Insurance
• On-campus child care
• MO$T Program
• Retirement savings
• Auto and home insurance premium reduction program
• Metrolink free universal pass
Every position at the School of Medicine is important, and all employees have the opportunity to develop their talents and make meaningful contributions through stimulating work experiences. Challenge yourself and open the door to a great career -- not just a job.