These physicians provide diagnosis and treatment for disorders of the shoulder and elbow:
Ken Yamaguchi, M.D.
Leesa Galatz, M.D.
Jay Keener, M.D.
Aaron Chamberlain, M.D.
FOR APPOINTMENTS, CALL: 314-514-3500
Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Common patient conditions treated by the physicians on the Shoulder and Elbow service include: shoulder pain, rotator cuff tendonitis (from injuries or sports), tendonitis about the elbow (including tennis elbow) and arthritis of the shoulder and elbow.
The most commonly performed outpatient procedures involving the shoulder include:
- open and complete arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- arthroscopic cervical conical decompressions
- arthroscopic elbow procedures about the shoulder
- arthroscopic treatment of biceps disorders.
Open procedures include:
- AD joint arthroplasty
- revision rotator cuff surgery
- elbow arthroplasty
- elbow releases
- post-traumatic disorders of the shoulder and elbow, including complex instability of the elbow