The Washington University South County Eye Center offers a full range of eye care - from prescription contact lens to cataract surgery.
The Eye Center combines competitive pricing with the expertise of a Washington University specialist.
Located just minutes from the I-255 Jefferson Barrack Bridge and Hwy 270 at Tesson Ferry, the Eye Center is convenient to both South County and Illinois residents.
Eye Care Specialists
Rajendra S. Apte, MD, PhD
Edward M. Barnett, MD, PhD
P. Kumar Rao, MD
Richard H. Wieder, MD
FOR APPOINTMENTS CALL 314-273-0020.
Flexible appointment hours include early availability starting at 8:00 am Monday through Fridays, and some Saturday hours. Most insurances are accepted.
13303 Tesson Ferry Road
St. Louis, MO 63128
The board-certified ophthalmologists of Washington University South County Eye Center At have been meeting eye care in the needs of South County and Illinois residents since 1997.
Services offered at this location include:
- Comprehensive and routine eye exams
- Contact lens
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma treatment and management, including complex cases
- Surgical and laser management of glaucoma including ExPress glaucoma implants, ab interno trabeculotomy, laser trabeculoplasty and endoscopic diode cyclophotocoagulation
- Corneal and retinal disease treatment and management
- Comprehensive evaluation and diagnostics for conditions including diabetic complications, macular degeneration, retinal detachment, diabetic retinopathy, ocular trauma and uveitis
- Non-surgical corneal refractive therapy
- Low vision services
The Eye Center is convenient to both South County and Illinois residents.
For South County residents: Take Highway 270 to Tesson Ferry Road exiting West. Travel on Tesson Ferry Road for approximately two miles, and office is located on the right.
For Illinois Residents: Take I-255 north over Jefferson Barracks Bridge to Tesson Ferry and exit West. Travel on Tesson Ferry Road for approximately two miles, and office is located on the right.