General gynecology physicians see adult women from childbearing years on through their lifespan. These specialists provide a full range of gynecologic services, including diagnostic testing and evaluation, and services ranging from annual well-woman exams to age-specific screening, breast health, menopausal symptoms, and advice on healthy lifestyle. Some of the services include:
Visit the physicians’ personal biography pages by clicking on the links below. The biography pages provide background on each physician, along with her office locations, patient availability, and any special clinical interests.
Camaryn Chrisman Robbins, MD, MPH
David Eisenberg, MD, MPH
Tessa Madden, MD, MPH
Laura Parks, MD
Tammy Sonn, MD
Eric Strand, MD; Division Director
Denise Willers, MD
Women's Health Center
Center for Advanced Medicine
4921 Parkview Place, Suite A, Floor 5
St. Louis, MO 63110
Fax: 314 362-0049
General Gynecology Services
- Annual well woman gynecologic exams.
- Evaluation and treatment of menopausal symptoms.
- Evaluation of menstrual problems, including ammenorhea, irregular bleeding, and PMS.
- Contraceptive counseling.
- Breast Health including breast self-exam, referral for mammograms and other screening modalities, risk assessment for breast cancer, prevention strategies for high risk women, and gynecologic care for breast cancer survivors.
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment, including referral for bone density testing, recommendations for calcium and Vitamin D therapy, weight bearing exercises, and medications.
- Screening for colon cancer, including fecal occult blood testing and referrals for colonoscopy.
- Screening for pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, and coordinating referrals to Urogynecology Specialists in the Gynecologic Treatment Center.
- Healthy lifestyle choices including a heart healthy diet, exercise, lipid screening, smoking cessation referrals.
Our physicians consider both the physical and emotional aspects of mature women’s health needs, emphasizing healthy lifestyle choices to promote and maintain quality of life. We provide guidance and support in navigating the transition through menopause, including decisions regarding hormone therapy, preventative care, and changes in sexual function. Our patients include midlife women who have completed child-bearing, and peri- and postmenopausal women of all ages.